Values & Privacy
Our mission is to provide you with personalised, high-quality care. We are dedicated to improving and maintaining your health and function through preventative care and treating foot complications.
What we collect:
We may collect the following information:
- Your full name (including middle name)
Your contact information including email address
Your demographic information via analytical Web tools
Other information relevant to appointment enquiries, customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the gathered information:
Internal record keeping
We may use the information to improve our products and services.
We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
PRIVACY & CONFIDENTIALITY POLICY
We respects and are committed to upholding your rights to privacy by complying with the Privacy Act 1988. We may ask you to provide certain information in which you can be identified when using this Website for the purpose of improving your experience with us, to provide you with the ease of booking an appointment and to ensure we are well informed of your current health situation to provide you with the best possible care. You can be assured that your information will only be used to help you and in accordance with this privacy statement. This policy may change from time to time, and we will update this page accordingly. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from the 18th of July, 2021.
A cookie is a small file saved to your PC, Mac, phone or tablet from a website you visit. That way, if you go back to that website again, the website knows you’ve already been there before. This means we can tailor our websites to you, as this will give us some information about you, such as your web preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used and which pages are not being used as often. This helps us by providing us information about webpage usage and in turn, it will help us improve our website by tailoingr it to your needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. This helps us gather information to improve our website to suit your needs and preferences. Cookies in NO way gives us any access to your computer or any other information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can manually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. However, this may prevent you from taking full advantage of the Website.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998.
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect or incomplete.
For the purposes for which we have advised that we are collecting it, and for related purposes that you would reasonably expect.
Where we have the consent by you to do so,
As required by law, or
Under other circumstances where permitted under the Act.
Our goal is to protect the personal information collected from our patients. Personal information will be managed confidentially and securely and destroyed appropriately when no longer required.
Send us an e-mail:
- Civic Plaza Suite 4 / 43 Ware Street, Fairfield, New South Wales, 2165
- FREE 3 hour parking at Downey Lane Car Park behind the Civic Plaza