The Foot Force Podiatry can provide you with Podiatry services from the comfort of your home, providing a very convenient and stress free option. We service the Fairfield and surrounding city areas. Please contact us on (02) 8764 4604 if you want to check if we service your area.contact us
PAYING FOR YOUR HOME VISIT
Many payment options are available when paying for your home visit. We accept the following payment methods:
- DVA gold card (DVA referral needed from your GP) – up to 12 visits annually
- EPC / CDM (chronic disease management) rebate with a referral from your GP – up to 5 visits annually
- EFTPOS – Card payment can be made upon visits
- Cash – Cash payment can be made upon visits
- Private Health Insurance rebate- subject to Podiatry extras health cover
- Aged Care – If you are registered with an aged care agency, you may be eligible for aged care funding which may pay for your visits. Pre-approval from your aged care agency is required.
- NDIS – Self-managed and plan-managed participants may be entitled to funding which will cover the cost of home visit appointments. Please talk to your NDIS plan manager to find out whether you are eligible. Pre-approval from your NDIS plan manager is required.
Travel fees are applicable to all home care visits. Travel fees are subject to change depending on your location and the type of service/treatment required. To find our how much your travel fee is, please contact us on (02) 8764 4604.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE FOR HOME CARE VISITS?
Anyone is able to receive our home care services. The Foot Force Podiatry’s qualified Podiatrists provide home visits to all walks of life, the elderly, children, palliative care, the disabled, the injured and busy professionals.
AGED CARE FACILITIES
The Foot Force Podiatry provides comprehensive Podiatry services to aged care facilities across Sydney. We help by:
- Taking care of compliance requirements to ensure you maintain accreditation.
- Following strict infection control procedures including sterilised instruments for safe treatment and prevention of cross-contamination.
- Providing documentation including up to date police checks, podiatry registration and insurance.
- Providing a Podiatrist who genuinely cares about the wellbeing of your residents.
We can also provide home care visits to groups at a discounted rate. If you are part of a group who requires home visits at one location, please contact us on (02) 8764 4604 to organise an appointment for your group.contact us
Send us an e-mail: