National insance disability scheme (NDIS)
The NDIS can provide funding and Services to people who have a disability and have foot & lower limb complications. Book your initial consultation now.book now
NDIS FUNDING FOR PODIATRY
The Foot Force Podiatry happily support and accomodate participants who are NDIA-managed, self-managed and plan-managed with the NDIS. We help look after a wide range of foot, ankle, leg, hip and lower back conditions. Our team is experienced in developing appropriate reports and quotes as necessary to get you fast approval with your NDIS funding. This means we can help you get better sooner!
PODIATRY SERVICES AVAILABLE
We have a wide range of services which can help you with your feet, ankles, knees, legs & hips. We offer the following services:
- Nail and skin care for your feet (personal care)
- Footwear assessment and recommendation
- Biomechanics assessment
- Custom medical grade Orthotics
- Ankle Foot Orthosis (AFO)
- Soft tissue rehabilitation
- Deep connective tissue massage
- Shockwave therapy
- Medical Fungal Nail LASER
- Diabetes foot assessments (neurological & vascular testing included)
- NDIS Reports
BEFORE BOOKING AN APPOINTMENT
Please ensure you have the following ready before booking an appointment:
- Your contact details
- NDIS number
- NDIS plan start & end date
- Name and contact details of your support coordinator (if you have one)
- Your appointed NDIS plan-manager (if you are plan-managed)
- A copy of your NDIS plan (if you consent)
- Your NDIS goals
PAYING FOR YOUR VISIT
- NDIA-Managed: Patients are asked to discuss their concerns and goals and then a service agreement is put into place. Services are provided accordingly and funds are accessed through the NDIS portal. We are proud to announce that we are partnered with Disability Health Point to provide access to NDIA-managed patients.
- Self-Managed: Participants are asked to pay for appointments on the day and a detailed receipt will be provided so that they can claim from their NDIS funding.
- Plan-Managed: Participants who have been pre-approved for appointments with us by their spport coordinator/Plan managers do not have to pay anything out of pocket. We will directly bill your appointed approved NDIS plan-manager.
WHAT KIND OF APPOINTMENT SHOULD I BOOK?
Before any treatment is provided, an initial consultation is necessary. Your Podiatrist will ask you what your concerns are, your goals and what you hope to achieve with us. Having an idea of what your goals is the first step to booking the correct appointment. Depending on what you need, our friendly staff can help you choose the right appointment to book. Your first treatment will always be one of the two below, and sometimes you might need both.
- Toenail and skin care – If you need help with your personal foot care, a general treatment to trim and file your nails, remove any callus/corns and look after any dry or damaged skin is necessary. Our experienced Podiatrist will also check the health of your feet and advise you of any additional treatment and/or home care required.
- Pain in feet/ankles/legs/knees/hips/lower back – Sometimes the way we walk can cause our muscles to over work which can lead to pain. If you feel pain, discomfort, burning or any other sensations, an initial biomechanical assessment is necessary to figure out the cause. A detailed management plan will be provided to you and explained.
ARE YOU READY TO BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT?
If you are ready to book your appointment, please call our friendly staff on (02) 8764 4604 to discuss and take the first step in improving your foot and leg health.
Send us an e-mail: